Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Renovations

I have had this blog for some time now. With the changes in my life I think it's time I revamp the blog.

I also want to blog regularly. This is funny because it's almost like trying to stick to a New Year's Resolution... It's next to impossible.

Also, because in the next year or so M and I will be living together, I feel the honeymoon experimentation period in the BDSM world is coming to a close. When we live together it will be like putting it all to the test, graduating from school and using the skills and knowledge BDSM learned in the real world.

There are a few changes I will be making on this blog. Not sure what they are yet, but there will be a few, so bare with me through all the changes in backgrounds, styles and content.

Thanks!

<3 ellie="" nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Pages

Pages

Tags

Followers

Tags