Thursday, March 28, 2013

Can't Sleep

My mind is racing. Change. Panic. Fear. Thoughts speeding through. I can't stop them. Its like screaming. Loud. I'm so tired. I want to sleep. But all the stresses, worries and fear like to race around my head like annoying mosquitos. They won't shut up or go away.
My car, my ticket, my neighbors property I wrecked, my cardiologist appointments, my parents wanting to leave at a specific time tommarow, my developed uncontrolled spending, my anxiety...oh god my anxiety... How it amplifies every worry thought and fear and keeps me from rest. It haunts me.

And then M. He hasn't even left for basic yet and I'm already going crazy. I miss him. I want to be in his arms. I want to cry all my stresses away and here his words " its all okay. It will all work out."

I feel out of control. I hate that feeling with a passion.

3 comments:

  1. Be careful. Your actions, can affect his military career. He will be held responsible for your finances. Its the way the military works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I think you've misinterpreted my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I think you've misinterpreted my post.

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Pages

Pages

Tags

Followers

Tags