Sunday, July 29, 2012

101st Post

So it occurred to me that my 100th post was yesterday and it slipped my mind. 100 posts is a lot of writing. Not sure if it's a big deal or not, but people seem to like to point out their mile stone posts. I'm going to point this one out instead.


This is my 101st post!!!!! Yay!!!! 

Okay. Now that that's out of my system. 

This morning I woke up to a text from M. 

"Good morning. When you awaken, take a long walk to the front of your subdivision and back. Then take a shower with your, but plug in your pussy, the clitoral vibrator and play with your ass, then eat two hard boiled eggs. You can only drink water today and three beers or three glasses of wine tonight. When you have done all that I want you to put on your bikini and wash your car with your hands and a rag. After that you may sit down for a few minutes and play Assassins Creed with the butt plug in your pussy. Try to locate the purple one so you can fill both your dirty tight holes. Be a good girl today for me please thank you.  
Master "


 I saw this when I woke up and thought this is new. I liked it because they are tasks to be done and I do them in that order, but I have the freedom to do other things through the day too. All these tasks a re good for my health and also allow me to release sexual energy. I also get to play games too! LDR and D/s is a trick thing, but I think this is along the lines of how it can work. 


When I got up at 10am I went for a long walk, which was a work out. I power walked and worked up a good sweat then I took a shower and since it's noon I requested that I can make a broiled sourdough, goat cheese, spinach and tomato sandwich  with balsamic vinegar to which he said yes. 


Which is what I'm going to do right now since my tummy is growling. 


I miss M and I can't wait to visit him. After I wrote my post yesterday I was afraid of backlash. Anger, resentment or hurting his feelings, but I didn't get any of that and I enjoyed the rest of yesterday talking to him. I also felt much better after writing all that and I think he's glad I did too because he knows that when I write to get things off my mind he understands me more and I am more relaxed.


It's sometimes hard to keep up with these posts, but I think it;s good for me and I'm going to try to write more often.


<3 Ellie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Pages

Pages

Tags

Followers

Tags