Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Quick Little Post

To answer a comment someone left... my Master and I live in different states with our parents and I also attend separate colleges. So either way it is long-distance unfortunately.

Also I am happy to hear that we aren't the only couple that started early and grew into this sort of relationship together. I feel like those kind are very very strong, which is another reason I believe we can deal with this distance.

Sooooooo Christmas is coming!!! Whose excited???!!! I am!

I am a Sim 3 addict and I can't wait to get my hands on that latest expansion pack!!! I just wanted to share that haha.

I apologize for this post being a short one. I just don't have very much to write. I do have on thing.

So my Master basically owns a million airsoft guns. If you don't know what airsoft guns are, they are basically bb guns that shoot plastic balls. He discovered this weekend that is a good form of punishment using me as target practice. It definitely gets my attention... Also he has taken a liking to using the belt on me though I must admit it makes a beautiful "snap" as it hits.

1 comment:

  1. Have a "snappy" Holidays! Enjoy your blog greatly :-)

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Pages

Pages

Tags

Followers

Tags