Friday, March 29, 2013

Headed for the Water...

I'm headed for a much needed vacation. Traveling down 95 with my family as I write...no I'm not driving haha. M isn't here.

I'm happy to be here in the car. No choice but to relax. I couldn't sleep last night. My anxiety was on high and thoughts were racing. Today everything that was bugging me is fixed.

Whew. What a freaking year. In 2012 I got a job, moved, lost a job, was stranded with little money waitressing for 6 months, then got the best job of my life, was hired on full time 2013, found the explination for most of my weird medical problems, found a way to calm my anxiety and backed up M in his decision to join the military.

A lot can happen in a year. And here I am... Job, benifits, health under control, life falling into place, headed to the beach, smooth car ride, sothing music. At this moment. right now. Life is good.

Now I just need M here with me to make it complete. Love you M.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Pages

Pages

Tags

Followers

Tags