So it's been awhile and I apologize. After graduating time and life became a blurr and before I knew it I had a million different things going on at once. I am no longer a "college" kinkster. I am an adult; as I will be 22 in a few days.
I am still with my Master. I am still submissive. I am still a vibrant and intellectual young women. I miss writing on here which is why I'm starting back up again.
I really want some real life friends interested in this lifestyle. It's hard to find them. I could be working with some and never know it. We like to hide our lives because of the pressures of the outside world which is why I feel lonely in this lifestyle sometimes.
Sooooo if you live in the Richmond area, let me know. I really want to chat. (and I mean girls not guys).
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Labels
- air force (1)
- Alone (2)
- Ann Rice (1)
- Anxiety (3)
- assertive (1)
- background (1)
- BDSM (3)
- Belt (2)
- blog (1)
- boyfriend (3)
- cat (1)
- Change (1)
- childish (1)
- college (1)
- command (3)
- control (5)
- Depression (1)
- dominant (4)
- E. L. James (1)
- ethics (1)
- exams (2)
- explore (1)
- Fetlife (1)
- Fifty Shades of Grey (3)
- Finals (1)
- First (1)
- funny (3)
- grades (1)
- growth (1)
- gym (1)
- hard (1)
- hope (1)
- hypnosis (1)
- journal (2)
- LDR (3)
- long-distance (7)
- love (6)
- love letter (1)
- Mania (1)
- master (17)
- Mental health (2)
- missing (1)
- Moving (2)
- my life (3)
- news (1)
- Obey (4)
- OCD (1)
- perverted (1)
- Piercings (1)
- play (2)
- relationship (3)
- romance (1)
- Room (1)
- Roquelaure (1)
- Sanity Test (1)
- Sex (3)
- slave (9)
- snow (1)
- stress (3)
- Stubbron (1)
- sub (1)
- submission (4)
- submissive (4)
- teen (1)
- teens (1)
- test (1)
- text (1)
- the claiming of sleeping beauty (1)
- trust (1)
- verizon (1)
- Virgin (1)
- Virginity (1)
- Visit (1)
- What not to say to your master (1)
- workout (2)
- write (4)
- writing (4)
Tags
- air force (1)
- Alone (2)
- Ann Rice (1)
- Anxiety (3)
- assertive (1)
- background (1)
- BDSM (3)
- Belt (2)
- blog (1)
- boyfriend (3)
- cat (1)
- Change (1)
- childish (1)
- college (1)
- command (3)
- control (5)
- Depression (1)
- dominant (4)
- E. L. James (1)
- ethics (1)
- exams (2)
- explore (1)
- Fetlife (1)
- Fifty Shades of Grey (3)
- Finals (1)
- First (1)
- funny (3)
- grades (1)
- growth (1)
- gym (1)
- hard (1)
- hope (1)
- hypnosis (1)
- journal (2)
- LDR (3)
- long-distance (7)
- love (6)
- love letter (1)
- Mania (1)
- master (17)
- Mental health (2)
- missing (1)
- Moving (2)
- my life (3)
- news (1)
- Obey (4)
- OCD (1)
- perverted (1)
- Piercings (1)
- play (2)
- relationship (3)
- romance (1)
- Room (1)
- Roquelaure (1)
- Sanity Test (1)
- Sex (3)
- slave (9)
- snow (1)
- stress (3)
- Stubbron (1)
- sub (1)
- submission (4)
- submissive (4)
- teen (1)
- teens (1)
- test (1)
- text (1)
- the claiming of sleeping beauty (1)
- trust (1)
- verizon (1)
- Virgin (1)
- Virginity (1)
- Visit (1)
- What not to say to your master (1)
- workout (2)
- write (4)
- writing (4)
Popular
Followers
Tags
- air force (1)
- Alone (2)
- Ann Rice (1)
- Anxiety (3)
- assertive (1)
- background (1)
- BDSM (3)
- Belt (2)
- blog (1)
- boyfriend (3)
- cat (1)
- Change (1)
- childish (1)
- college (1)
- command (3)
- control (5)
- Depression (1)
- dominant (4)
- E. L. James (1)
- ethics (1)
- exams (2)
- explore (1)
- Fetlife (1)
- Fifty Shades of Grey (3)
- Finals (1)
- First (1)
- funny (3)
- grades (1)
- growth (1)
- gym (1)
- hard (1)
- hope (1)
- hypnosis (1)
- journal (2)
- LDR (3)
- long-distance (7)
- love (6)
- love letter (1)
- Mania (1)
- master (17)
- Mental health (2)
- missing (1)
- Moving (2)
- my life (3)
- news (1)
- Obey (4)
- OCD (1)
- perverted (1)
- Piercings (1)
- play (2)
- relationship (3)
- romance (1)
- Room (1)
- Roquelaure (1)
- Sanity Test (1)
- Sex (3)
- slave (9)
- snow (1)
- stress (3)
- Stubbron (1)
- sub (1)
- submission (4)
- submissive (4)
- teen (1)
- teens (1)
- test (1)
- text (1)
- the claiming of sleeping beauty (1)
- trust (1)
- verizon (1)
- Virgin (1)
- Virginity (1)
- Visit (1)
- What not to say to your master (1)
- workout (2)
- write (4)
- writing (4)
Yay! I'm so glad to see you around again! I can't wait to start reading your updates again...^_^
ReplyDelete~Bre